Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting an expanding and award winning business with their permanent recruitment of Administrator.
If you hold experience of working within Administration, then we would like to hear from you!
SALARY: £16,000 per annum plus and bonus
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1:2 Saturdays 9:30am - 1:00pm paid as overtime
The position will consist of:
- Checking and validating submitted applications.
- Responsible for collecting missing information from applicants.
- Supporting the wider team with chasing outstanding documentation via pre-determined outbound calls.
- Inputting new applications onto the in-house system.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Supporting you team and when required and covering for colleagues during periods of absence.
- Attending staff training & meetings as required.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required of you from your team leader.
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and internet.
- Excellent administration skills.
- High level of telephone and email communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Methodical and organised.
- Ability to multitask.
- A great team player.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Flexible during busy periods.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Company bonus, paid in April / August and December - Tax free
- 3% paid into a pension scheme
- Birthday off (after probation)
- 21 days holiday (increasing to 25 days) plus bank holidays
- Staff incentives
- Childcare Vouchers
KEYWORDS: "lettings" "administration" "referencing" "account management" "customer service" "data entry"
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located in Pulford, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job