Are you organised and dependable? We are currently looking for an experienced Secretary for a full time role based in Reigate!
Contract type: 12 month fixed contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 Months
Salary/Rate: £20,000 - £25,000 P/A
Full Time Hours: 8:30am to 5pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be required to be self motivated, enthusiastic and professional. You will be based in the head office in Reigate.
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Information management
- IT skills, organizational skills
- Ensure that office facilities and consumables are maintained in an organised manner
- Support the site team in the preparation of correspondence and reports
- Book and facilitate the organisation of meetings, including the provision of refreshments where required.
- Preparation and distribution of all relevant papers in advance.
- Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting chair.
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as directed
- Ensure relevant paperwork is filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for your manager(s)
- Book travel and accommodation in line with the clients travel policy
- Have a high level appreciation of the document management system (4 Projects) and be able to scan, upload and retrieve documents.
- You will be creating power points so will need to have sufficient experience in the Microsoft packages.
You must have:
- Experience in 4Projects, Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Document Controller/Site Secretary experience is preferable
- Excellent time management skills
- Be within 1 hours travel
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of document controlling systems
- Must be flexible with hours during busy periods
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- document control
- 4 projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job