Have you got excellent organisational skills? Do you work well under pressure and have a high level of attention to detail?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly process driven Administrator, with a positive attitude, to join a friendly and dynamic and friendly team in Oxford.
As an Administrator your duties will include:
- Independently dealing and responding efficiently to all enquiries by phone, email and or in person.
- Proactively obtaining and collating reports and overseeing the administration of applications including liaising with the Senior Members' Administrator
- Maintaining accurate mailing lists and drafting various reports
- Supporting and working closely with other Centre Administrators and members of the team
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Previous administrative experience
- Exceptional IT skills including Microsoft programmes Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent numeracy skills with experience reporting
- A positive and can-do attitude
This is a temporary position and is As to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
This is a great opportunity to gain additional Administrative experience, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job