Meridian Business Support is currently looking for individuals who are confident, friendly and who have excellent attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious company situated in the Cheltenham area.
The ideal candidate will have;
- excellent attention to detail
- good written and verbal communication skills
- a balance of accuracy and speed
- team player
- good customer service
Training and development are compulsory. This will motivate you to perform at your pinnacle. This will result in you recognizing your achievements and this will get rewarded appropriately.
- 23 day's holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days)
- You will receive and a company pension scheme along with life assurance
- childcare vouchers
- share ownership plan
- additional private healthcare insurance
- holiday buy/sell and much more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
This role is a Temp-Perm role, Full-time hours. Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm.
A full job description is available upon request.
If you think that you will be suitable for this role please forward your CV to or call the office to speak to Meagan on .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job