As an administrator, you will ensure proper flow of office procedures by carrying out common office duties. Maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
*Taking rough notes that accurately reflect the decisions and discussion that took place during the meetings.
*Writing up notes in an agreed format (whether electronically or in hard copy) so that information can be easily discerned and communications are clear.
*Copying and distributing the minutes to all relevant people as detailed in the Participants section.
For this position you must have:
*experience in administration
*recent experience in a similar setting.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call me on the number provided, message me from this advert or visit our website for more info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job