IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED!
My client based in Huntingdon is looking for an experienced Administrator to support their friendly and busy Finance Team on a 3-6 Month Fixed Term Contract!
- Liaise with sales team and training team regarding instalment plan set up for students and subsequent student queries.
- Completion of instalment plan paperwork including credit checks and subsequent checking for accuracy on completion of returned signed documents.
- Reviewing and countersigning the students instalment plan agreements
- Produce and send statements to students on request
- Maintaining the Credit control tracker.
- Maintaining the Defaulted payment tracker.
- Posting and organising the student certificates.
- Reply to the Complaints, whilst maintaining the Complaints Tracker.
- Ensure all communication with student is recorded in Achiever system for other departments to refer to.
- Assist with chasing student to arrange payments. Chase outstanding debt via phone / letter / email prior to course start.
- Liaise with Customer Services & compliance regarding despatch of certificates to students.
- Support the Finance department with additional administrative duties
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to and actions documented where necessary.
Desired competencies and personal skills:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- High quality oral and written skills to project a positive and professional image for the department and group
- Team worker actively supporting departmental needs
- Effective management of paperwork and electronic documents and correspondence
- Strong organisational skills in time and task management
- Proficient at using Word, Excel, outlook and other IT software and adaptable to new technology.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV over to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job