Our client is looking for an Administrator to work for their innovative successful business built on putting customers' needs first.
They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated full time Administrator to join their friendly team based in Loughborough. This is a full time position of 37 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Resources Team, have a positive approach and be able to work on their own initiative.
The main duties include:
- To arrange and coordinate premises repairs for all sites, including branch and office refurbishment
- To liaise with corresponding trade and service personnel to ensure projects are completed without delay and minimise disruption to all internal and external customers
- The administration and maintenance of security provision for all sites and in the event of a security issue liaise with the security company to arrange repairs, services and emergency call outs to ensure they are completed without delay and there is no disruption to the Society's customers. To ensure the security companies maintain up to date contact records
- To assist with issues relating to properties let by or to the Society via leases. To include liaising with tenants, solicitors and letting and property agents
- To liaise with the Health and Safety coordinator to arrange action plan to address health and safety issues as required
- To review the current trade and service companies to ensure best value for money and service levels are being received
- To co-ordinate the portable appliance testing schedule
- To collate budgetary information for the following years' budget proposal and ensure all orders, capital purchases and building repairs are in adherence with relevant budget
- Monitor utility usage and expenditure
- Negotiate renewal contracts with utility companies
- To issue and retrieve door entry cards and maintaining a door card register
- Assisting with minor maintenance tasks and office moves, includes lifting and carrying of a reasonable weight
A good working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office is required to undertake this role.
Good organisational and planning skills together with a keen eye for detail are essential to this role.
Starting salary for this role is £16,000 - £17,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job