Temp Administrator - based City Centre
Start ASAP - ongoing
Search are recruiting for a temporary administrator to start with a well known business within Manchester City Centre.
- Responsible for the production, using the company's database/word package, of technical reports.
- To ensure they are typed accurately and printed correctly and to understand the importance of the report.
- To ensure that typed/printed reports are placed in the correct area for checking purposes.
- To book-in reports and check outgoing approved reports as and when required.
- To work as part of a team in order to achieve required targets at the end of each month.
- To ensure that reports are produced within on a timely basis
- To understand and comply with the company's complaints policy, procedures and processes
I am looking to speak with candidate who possess the below qualities:
- Good organisational skills;
- Strong keyboard speed skills;
- Attention to detail
- Meticulous approach to data collection and recording
- Collaboration and teamwork
Duration: Temp going
Pay rate: £10.50ph
Start date: ASAP
Please respond to this advert if this sounds like the perfect role for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job