A leading professional services firm in Salford Quays are looking for an ambitious administrator for the team
Your new company
Based in the heart of Salford Quays, this fast-growing professional services firm continue to go from strength to strength, expanding into their niche business within the UK. The firm are now leaders in the North-West, outgrowing their competitors due to their work-hard-play-hard culture and driven team. The office itself is spacious and comfortable, with on-site parking and fantastic facilities. The firm themselves deal with highly confidential material of a sensitive nature, and so require utmost professionalism with their clients.
Your new role
As one of four within the administration team, each week you will be working with a different team on a four-week rotation. This makes your day-to-day more varied, and gives you exposure to different areas of the business. Your key duties will involve:
- Completing administrative duties as agreed by Coordinator
- Greeting clients and reception duties;
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Dealing with post and DX
- Dealing with confidential information
- Providing excellent customer service skills
- Taking and logging new enquiries
- Opening and maintaining client files
- Receiving & making telephone calls, recording and passing on accurate messages
- Designing and producing documents
- Supporting the running of projects, including events
- Extensive diary management
- Researching information
- Collating briefs to Counsel
- Taking and chasing payments
- Communicating effectively with people;
- Attentive to detail and presentation; and
- Working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
The company are looking for a strong administrator who can keep a cool head in a high pressure environment. Professional services experience is of particular interest, but by no means essential for success within the role. Strong communication skills both written and verbally are essential, as well as MS office skills including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - 21,000 dependent upon experience. This company also have clear progression routes and a great social environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job