Job Title: Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a fantastic team of people.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our growing sales team.
The Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales Director and Sales teams in the day to day operation of the Sales team. The position will offer the opportunity for the right person to gain experience with the opportunity for progression.
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure the new client experience is as smooth as possible.
- Confirm all new orders with sales team and customer service.
- Order processing.
- Raise and monitor tickets for sales teams.
- Monitor and log customer fault tickets - liaising with sales team.
- Update tickets and sales information.
- Collating and checking figures to complete weekly / monthly reports.
- Customer Correspondence.
- Attend all sales meeting, action minutes and distributing action points
- Diary Management.
- Submitting expenses.
- Support to production of weekly management information pack.
- Administration experience.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong IT Skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (training will be given on the in-house CRM system).
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast pace/ pressured environment.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Excellent numerical skills
ACS are recruiting for an Administrator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Administrator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Administrator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Administrator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Administrator role you desire.
- "admin" "administative" "assistant" "customber"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job