Do you have excellent administration attributes from an engineering and construction background, with a positive proactive attitude?
Are you interested in being part of a growing business? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity?
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator initially on a fixed term contract. This is a vital role within the organisation providing excellent administration, organisation, document and presentation skills to ensure a professional, accurate and uniform service is provided at all times.
You will be involved with the following:
- The organisation, formatting and completion of business-critical documentation (with extensive use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Visio, PagePlus, PowerPoint and InDesign), including but not limited to: O&M & PQQ documents, meeting minutes/reports, site log books and any reactive documentation requirements.
- Ensuring the company brand is represented correctly in all documentation and activities.
- Collation and organisation of internal communication documents.
- Creating/updating/managing standard company document templates.
- Helping to create a library of standard tender/PQQ sections and templates.
- Maintaining accurate outlook diary with critical issue and supply dates.
- Planning critical paths for workload, highlights key milestones to stakeholders and escalates as required.
- Updating information, report creation and job number creation using the company's CRM system where required.
- Sourcing merchandise and consumables as required.
- Training others on processes and systems and write supporting process documentation.
- Monitoring, prepare and archive documentation at the appropriate time.
Administration | Admin | Construction | Engineering | Office Organisation | Presentation Skills | Contract
- Meet all specified deadlines.
- Take responsibility and ownership of vital documentation and prioritisation of workload.
- Apply all corporate policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Take responsibility and ownership of vital documentation and works within branding guidelines.
- Provide documents and quality checks to the required standard.
- Clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Show exceptional attention to detail.
- Manage tasks and projects end to end, always confirming deadlines and milestones.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients confidently and escalate any risks in a timely manner.
- Ensure events happen on time, within agreed budget.
- Previous experience of operation and maintenance manuals.
We are a leading provider of resident and mobile building services maintenance, delivering the highest quality support to critical environments and commercial properties, offering full life cycle asset management. In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job