Administrator - £17K
My client is looking for an Administrator to join their Support Division. To be successful you will be highly organised, professional and well presented with an excellent telephone manner. You will be able to work autonomously when required and as part of a team.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to progress. Within this company long-term exciting careers can be forged, they believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and they offer genuine career potential to successful people.
* Overseeing the office procedures whilst working closely with the managers and Consultants
* Preparing management reports to support the business and best practices
* Completing reference requests
* General secretarial and administrative support to the divisions, including CV formatting
* Maintain and update the database and associated filing systems
* Reception cover when required
* Sustain high standards across the office
* Answer and transfer internal calls
* Strong Microsoft packages skills
* Established admin background
* A strong focus on quality and service
* Hard working and target driven
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Able to communicate confidently and build rapport with both internal and external customers
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Crawley office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job