Success Recruit are currently working with a leading supplier based in South Essex who provide a high-end bespoke service in the manufacturing industry who are currently looking for an Administrator on a contract to join their busy and growing team.
The successful Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the growing team of administrators and senior management. Our client is looking for someone with a positive attitude who will be confident answering the phone acting as the first point of contact.
The person will be expected to:
- Have good grades in English and Maths
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well within a team and on your own
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join a growing family run business
- An open and supportive friendly team environment
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Administrator role will be to prioritise duties throughout the day which will include setting up new job files and updating the database.
- First point of contact within the business for incoming enquiries
- Typing up quotations for the project support/project managers
- Logging and emailing orders
- Opening and sending post
- Ordering and dispatching samples
- Arranging product deliveries
- Ensuring job file paperwork is up to date
Our client is looking for a strong team player who will be able to work well within a busy working environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career within an office environment, the successful Administrator will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
08:00am - 5:00pm
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job