This is an ideal role for a self-starter who enjoys working within a creative environment whilst carrying out a range of administrative tasks, this position provides the potential for the right candidate to learn, grow and develop within the team.
- Liaising with local authorities to obtain relevant resident information and funding
- Scheduling assessments with assessors and hospitals
- Administrating from referral through to funded resident
- PA duties and diary management
- Marketing; organising events and campaigns, dealing with third party companies
- IT skills - You will need proficiency in MS Office packages
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
Hours and Pay:
- Monday - Friday 08.00 - 17.00
- Ongoing temporary, possibly permanent
- £9.00 - £10.25ph
- Free parking
Recruit Mint have the pleasure of working alongside an award winning and leading independent company who are specialist within their field. Due to movement within the business a role has become available for an Administrator to work within the Marketing team. If you have strong administration skills, then please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job