An immediate opportunity is now available for an Administrator to join a market-leading, Salisbury based Financial Services organisation.
This is a permanent position and it will you the opportunity to join a team that deals with various aspects of the business and is heavily focused on providing exceptional customer service.
In this Administrator position, work you’ll complete will include:
- Being the first point of contact representing the business
- Liaising with Clients, Financial Advisers and Third Parties
- Providing accurate policy information
- Logging work requests where necessary
- Writing emails and letters
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed?
- Administration experience
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service focussed
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial but not essential
What can this Administrator role offer me?
- Progression opportunities and industry recognised qualifications
- 35 hour working week (no weekends)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous company pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit of 4 x Annual Salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan for travel
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Active Staff & Social Club
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Administrator.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job