Job Title: Time and Attendance Administrator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Benefits: 20 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension, On-site parking
Servest's Time and Attendance team is seeking an ambitious individual; to record and manage data across various spreadsheets, liaise with HR and payroll to ensure new starter information is correct, as well as being a main point of contact for time and attendance queries for operational employees - so having confidence on the phone is key!
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
We're looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a natural eye for detail, noticing and raising any issues accordingly - one of your duties is looking at employee's attendance, after all! You will be based at our Head Office in Bury St Edmunds and will be welcomed by our energetic and motivated team to provide support to the business to ensure accurate and timely collation of payroll data.
- Sending Direct Input spreadsheets to operational managers for completion, ensuring they are returned within agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring reports are accurate and updated in readiness for Payroll to process and the appropriate data is submitted to Finance for budget reporting.
- Liaising with HR and Payroll to ensure new starter information and leaver details are accurate, up to date and processed accordingly.
- You will build and maintain a good working relationship with Operational teams and People Services team members to ensure a high level of support is delivered to the business
- Communicating with operational employees with any time and attendance related queries.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Ability to record and accurately analyse a high volume of data
- Confident when using Word, Outlook and Excel, particularly confident using Excel
- An understanding of Payroll, Human Resources and Customer Service functions is desirable
- Able to effectively organise and effectively prioritise workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail, raising any issues or queries accordingly
- Confident talking on the phone, as well as having excellent written communication skills
- Can work on own initiative as well as working effectively within a team
The Time and Attendance team deliver support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 07:00-18:00. Due to the Head Office location you will need to have access to your own transport.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
To find out more please visit us on
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
- time and attendance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job