Administrator / Data Entry Required ASAP!
Our client is a very well known construction company and they require an administrator/data entry to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Hours are 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the gangs and ensuring they are taking photographs correctly and in accordance with compliance regulations
- Loading and removing work from the application keeping the system up to date and accurate
- Processing information from the application / mobile phones / ensuring the correct software is updated
- Any and all administration required
- Assisting the compliance manager with reports and queries
- Experience of carrying out an Administration role within one or more of the following
sectors; Logistics, manufacturing, construction or plant
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft packages or equivalent
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
Please call Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Office) for more information!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job