Vacancy Reference: GRP-BSE-ER-1202
Job Title: Colleague Support Administrator
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; On-site Parking
Salary: Starting from £15,500
We are looking for a process driven, organised individual with outstanding attention to detail to join our team as a Colleague Support Administrator.
As a customer-focused Colleague Support Administrator you will play a key role in ensuring that the on-boarding process for our new starters across the UK, is smooth and efficient. You will also act as the first point of contact to assist any employees when they contact Head Office.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the import of new starter forms to our HR software
- Check right to work documentation for compliance with UK Visa and Immigration requirements
- Provide telephone support for employee queries on HR policies and pay
- Ensure queries are dealt with fairly and consistently
- Assist with group-wide audits
- Work closely with both payroll and HR to provide exceptional customer service
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Proven administration experience
- Good IT skills - ability to use Excel
- Strong customer focus - outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to remain calm under pressure, and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with your own initiative, and under your own direction
Hours of work are on a shift basis, shift times include - Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30/ 08:00 - 16:30/ 09:30 - 18:00
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
To find out more please visit us on
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, religion or nationality.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job