Vacancy Reference: GRP-BSE-ER-2303
Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £15,500 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension
Are you a highly organised individual? Are you a true team player who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Do you pride yourself on your outstanding prioritisation skills and first class attention to detail?
Servest's Fleet team is seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to maintain accurate records of vehicles, ensure compliance with government rules and regulations, coordinate the organisations fleet of motor vehicles and to provide full administrative support within operations, and service, as well as scheduling repairs or preventative maintenance.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures for vehicle maintenance using best known practices
- Planning directing and monitoring preventive maintenance and repair programs for all company vehicles
- Review fuel usage reports and provide feedback
- Review telematics reports, identifying "harsh" drivers and working with supervisors to correct driver behaviour to improve techniques
- Liaise with corporate management in relation to fleet performance and costs
- Review periodic repair procedures to ensure completeness, accuracy and efficiency
- Processing fines
- Arranging vehicle rentals
- Working alongside the Services Maintenance and Repair team to ensure vehicles conform to the Servest standards
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an administration role
- You will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels
- A good knowledge of software applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook will be desirable.
- Your nature as a fast learner will enable you understand IT systems and programmes quickly and efficiently
- Enjoy working within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Fantastic Customer Service skills with an excellent telephone manor
- Ability to make decisions autonomously
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Must have the confidence to take control of a situation
- A driving license is essential
- Prior knowledge of service, maintenance and insurance procedures is preferred but not essential
The fleet team provide a fantastic and efficient service to the wider business Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
To find out more please visit us on
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job