Your new company is a well established construction organisation who have recently had the need to recruit two new temporary administrators.
Your new role will base you within an administrative team requiring extensive skills when it comes to attention to detail as well as being I.T literate. being experienced with a previous administrative post will also be beneficial.
What you'll need to succeed you will have the below key skills.
· Knowledge of construction materials would be advantageous
· Experience working within a large complex organisation
· Experience in an accounting role & understanding of fundamental accounting principles;
· Full driving licence & ability to travel to sites
· Oracle eBS experience would be advantageous
· Accurate and confident written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills · Persistent problem solver
· Good IT skills, Oracle eBS, Outlook and Excel (must be intermediate and be confident with pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
What you'll get in return you will gain a competitive hourly rate the chance to enhance your skill set as a administrator and onsite parking will be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job