This is a part time long term opportunity - working three days per week (Some flexibility on split of hours can be considered)
Salary (DOE): £21,000 - £22,000 pro rata equivalent
Business Operating Hours/Days: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Your working hours will need to fall into these times.
Location: Norbury / SW16
Essential Skills/Experience to be considered:
- Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Clear professional telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Able to efficiently listen and take accurate notes
- Able to assist in social media advertising and updates
Good to know:
This is a small business in a team of 7, the company is well established (over 30 years) with a strong brand name in their sector across London.
This is a fast paced role in a focused and dedicated team. You would be expected to efficiently multi task and pick up new tasks quickly. As it is a small business all employees contribute to the efficient running of all services and provide support in anyway possible so using initiative is key to the day to day success of the role.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Providing a first point of contact for all inbound calls and distributing them accordingly in the team
- Booking transport (taxis, couriers etc)
- Sales support - Contacting suppliers, chasing deliveries, ordering items online
- Extracting product information from Tender documents and compiling spreadsheets
- Ad hoc administrative duties
If this is a role you are interested in we would love to hear from you!
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job