Salary: £19,500 + increasing to £21,000 following successful probation review + full benefits package
Monday - Friday, working hours covering 8am-6pm (8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of our top organisations who are situated in the Esher area. Our client is a specialist within their industry and this role will be supporting their UK market.
This opportunity is not to be missed if you're looking for a fantastic long term career within an organisation who truly recognises the importance of staff development and internal progression!
- Co-ordinating the administration process whilst supporting the specialist team
- Taking calls from high-end clients and providers
- Ensuring all parties are effectively managed throughout the process
- Providing accurate feedback while adhering to policies and procedures
- Accurate record keeping
- Producing all relevant documentation
- Providing evidence to influence final decision
- This role will involve reporting in to the Operations Manager
The Ideal Candidate;
- Proven experience of exceptional administration and customer service skills
- Candidates who have previous stable experience within administration or retail and who can offer a proactive and enthusiastic attitude will be highly sought after
- The ability to prioritise your own workload with good knowledge of MS Office and high levels of accuracy
- High attention to detail is required for this role, along with excellent communication skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply now and/or contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment on for more information!!
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service Advisor
- BA (Hons)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job