Administrator - £17,000 (Temp to Perm) Dundee
Huntress are currently recruiting for a Administrator to join our client who have a Depot based in Dundee on a Temporary to permanent basis:
Candidates will be responsible for reporting to the Office Manager, the role exists to assist with the administrative functions of the office coupled with operational support for the daily transport movements.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to switch from task to task without losing focus.
- General administration duties including filing, data input and using Microsoft office programmes
- Maintaining records
- Answering the telephone and ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Liaising with both internal staff and external clients
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant Company policies
- Filing and handling all incoming and outgoing mail
- Updating records and producing reports to deadlines
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- admin assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job