Are you an experienced administrator seeking a role which offers excellent salary and hours of work? Our client is offering a varied and challenging role within a busy buying team, paying up to £21k per annum on a permanent basis working 8:30am - 5pm with a 4:30pm finish on a Friday. If you are an Administrator looking for your next career move or looking for a career within buying then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a busy and varied Administration role.
- Monitoring supply performance and plans.
- Placing orders with suppliers and receipts.
- Monitoring waste with use of collection notes.
- Interacting with internal and external customers.
- Maintaining business mobile phones.
- General administration duties.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Administrator is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be highly organised, be able to multi task and be happy working in a busy and at times challenging environment.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- Own transport would be preferred.
- An annual salary of £21,000 per annum.
- A Permanent contract.
- Workings hours - 8:30am - 5pm Monday -Thursday and 4:30pm on a Friday = 39.5 hours per week.
- Free onsite parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job