Administrator - Leicester - Full Time - £9 - £10 per hour - Start Monday 9th April
Your new company
A large reputable company based in Leicester are currently seeking a full time Administrator to start from Monday 9th April on a long term temporary basis.
Your new role
As an Administrator you will be working within the construction team completing a variety of duties including:
- Diary management
- Franking and handling all post
- Liaising with employees and customers via telephone and written communication
- Updating information on internal database
- Helping keep the office tidy and organised
- Helping prepare meeting rooms
- Ordering and monitoring equipment for the office
- General administration including filing, scanning and photocopying
What you'll need to succeed
This organisation are seeking an experienced Administrator with ideally previous exposure to the construction industry but this is not essential. You will need a flexible approach to work and happy to undertake a variety of tasks each day to overall ensure the effective running of a busy and successful team. You will also need a good level of IT literacy with a strong working knowledge of MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- diary management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job