Are you an administrator that can pick up new systems and processes quickly?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in managing applications and enquiries
- Capturing and accurately recording changes and amendments liaising with other departments as necessary
- Providing customer support via both the telephone helpline and email and taking responsibility for managing incoming enquiries through to their satisfactory conclusion
- To ensure that all information is input on databases accurately and that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
- Ensuring a good understanding of the client's organisation and practices.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills, including very good organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate with Excel formula's experience
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to pick up new systems/processes quickly
- Great attention to detail
- Able to write new procedures
- Good decision making ability
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job