A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Welwyn Garden City for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 3 months. The role is working for a leading insurance brokerage company with over 40,000 across the globe. On offer is a competitive rate of £9 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Providing a range of administrative support and assistance to the Pensions team including helping to process documentation, updating databases and answering a range of queries via email and phone
- Building effective working relationships with a range of colleagues
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Ideally some experience of working within Pensions
- Strong attention to detail
- Good I.T Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
This is an Administrator role in Welwyn Garden City, starting ASAP and looking to pay £9 per hour
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- some skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job