Bidwells have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Administrator to join our New Homes team in Norwich.
You will be:
- Managing our property register, where you'll be the main contact who arranges viewings for clients, meets prospective applicants and registers New Homes sites onto our system.
- Assisting the New Homes Manager with audio typing, copy typing and report writing.
- Helping to prepare media bookings, adverts and digital campaigns for the Marketing department.
- Updating and preparing New Homes brochures, websites and publications.
- Altering and formatting property photographs.
- We’re looking for someone with previous experience ideally in a customer focused Administration/Secretarial role, with a reasonable typing speed.
- You must have high standards of customer service and great communication skills, able to communicate with fellow colleagues at all levels.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- You need an ability to work within deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- You must enjoy working within a team environment.
- You’ll need a full clean driving license.
Why Bidwells? We’re a different kind of business. Whilst we’re a major player in the property sector Bidwells remains a privately-owned, independent business, a Partnership, with an inclusive, entrepreneurial culture. The thing that really stands out is the chance we give our people to stand out. We give you the freedom to be yourself - and more opportunity to make your mark.
Benefits As a Bidwells employee, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, along with a contributory pension, health care, life assurance, access to a Medicash plan, 25 days holiday, free parking and a discretionary bonus and clothing allowance.
- Administrative Support
- Audio Typing
- Database Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job