Salary £20,000 - £25,000
The role is to be the main administrator and customer interface for a programme of motorcycling activities organized by a leading manufacturer.
The role will be to provide a trusted and knowledgeable contact for booking and enquiries. In addition to being the customers’ main contact, the successful candidate will also be the day-to-day contact for a team of Activity Managers and the client for any queries about the programme.
- Providing high quality, knowledgeable, on-brand responses to day-to-day telephone, email and website enquiries. Responding to all queries in a professional manner while promoting the programme and using the contact opportunity to upsell additional activities. Accurately booking and processing all sales following the correct and agreed programme procedures.
- Using in depth knowledge and experience to advise customers on courses and bike choices across all the programme activities and being the first point of contact for all customer experience management and complaint resolution for customers.
- Managing, maintaining and, where possible, improving the programme bookings systems and database to ensure no overbooking and issues with payment and availability.
- Accurately administering all programme paperwork including confirmations, itineraries, orders and back-office administration including availability.
- Ensuring the programme website is kept relevant and up to date across the different activities, liaising with the Activity Managers, the client’s UK staff and other stake-holders.
- To assist in providing dates, feedback and information for the creation and writing of the annual programme of activities in conjunction with the various Activity Managers, and formatting this for inclusion in the annual Activity Brochure in time for launch at the main International Motorcycle Show.
- Having a working knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular being able to use Excel and Word to an intermediate level.
- Conversant user of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to train and learn to use in-house systems.
- Experience of the internet and using web search engines.
- Demonstrating a positive “can do” attitude.
- Having a sense of urgency without comprising quality.
- Having a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-motivate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job