Our established and highly successful client is currently looking to recruit additional staff within their busy teams.
Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator who is looking to develop further skills. The successful applicant will deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Requesting reports - Booking appointments - Releasing advice letters - Closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Act in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one’s own development
- Experience in a customer service or case management
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
This role is full time, 37.5 hours per week- Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm who I have helped on many occasions. Your own transport will be required unless you live in Uckfield itself. This is a great company with good benefits.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job