The Occupational Health division provides occupational health support to corporate clients. This can take the form of assessing potential new employees, post-employment, arranging health screenings and medical assessments with the coordination and distribution of medical records and reports.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative duties, including data entry; information received from clients against documented processes and adhering to company service standards
- Dealing effectively with outgoing calls with customers & businesses, gathering information from colleagues and / or the medical team (Doctors, Nurses, Specialists etc) to ensure a satisfactory and complete outcome
- Handling confidential information on a daily basis
- Following company service standards to escalate any complaints received into Customer Service
Skills, knowledge and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- General computer skills, including proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office Packages (Word & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Can build rapport quickly and easily with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail is essential; accurate data entry, correspondence etc
- Clear and concise telephone manner, and the ability to demonstrate empathy where appropriate
- Strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organisational skills to manage own workload
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday, with the shift being 9am - 5pm including 1 hour lunch break.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply to this job post directly.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job