A new vacancy has become available for an Administrator to work for one of the biggest wholesale and distributors of appliances in the UK. As the Administrator you will work as part of a dedicated team providing general administration and clerical support. In return the company offers onsite parking , working in a brand new modern office environment and 28 days holiday. There will also be great opportunities for progression as the company develops.
THE JOB ROLE
- Organising collection and deliveries of stock.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Overseeing recruitment within the company, liaising with recruitment agencies, posting job advertisements on indeed and organising interviews with candidates.
- Assisting with accounts - processing invoices on sage and cross checking invoices that come in.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails in a professional manner.
- Manage calendar for Managing Director.
- Run company errands to Post office and Office supply store. Schedule and coordinate events (Staff Christmas party, networking events for Managers).
- 12 week temporary to permanent contract, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (MUST be flexible as this often varies between 8am - 6pm on busy days, and Saturday work will be required every other weekend (10am-4pm)), it is vital that the candidate is flexible. Pay: £15,600
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner and can get to know the different operations within the business well to manage
- Must have STRONG Administration experience
- Driving licence ideal but not necessary to run errands
- Experience using Sage software - bonus but not necessary
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
- General Admin
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job