Administrators - Permanent - NO WEEKEND WORK!!!
We are looking to hire a new team of confident, enthusiastic and helpful administrators who will be able to create good rapport with customers, as well as ensuring they receive a professional and helpful service.
We are looking for Administrators to work on behalf of one of the UK's largest banking Groups. Within this role you will be investigating customers PPI claims to see how much the bank owes to the Customer. You will be the first point of contact for the customer and be able to correspond with customers via email to resolve their queries from start to finish.
Hours - Monday - Friday between 8am - 6m on a rotational shift basis
Salary: - £17,026.75 per annum (£8.45 per hour) with a bonus of up to £200 per quarter
Start Dates: - 9th April 2018
You'll be required to;
- Provide a high quality, low cost service, to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by effective processing of all customer instructions.
- Support servicing requests received at back office including amendments to customer information, procession of commission complaints including logging, calculating and prepping payments for any redress due. Supporting of overall PPI Operation.
- Deal with customers and colleagues in a friendly, positive and professional manner.
- Achieve personal targets
- Based in Salford with great transport links
- All the help and support you need to develop a long and rewarding career
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Excellent career opportunities ranging from management through to training roles
- Free on-site parking
- State of the Art office Space!
- Financial Background - Advantageous but not essential
- Ideally 12 months within an Administration background
- Good numeracy/literacy and IT Skills
- MUST be able to pass a Credit & CRB Checks
Apply now by sending your CV and we will be in touch as soon in due course.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service
- data input
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job