OSR Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an affordable housing association in Ipswich to recruit for an experienced and knowledgeable candidate to work in their HR team as an Administrator. This role is a full time permanent contract, working 37 hours a week. This role has a salary bracket of between £15,000 and £17,300 per annum, which is negotiable in regards to experience.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Taking part in interviews and filtering through CVs
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Passing on any messages to the HR Manager
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Involvement in performance reviews and disciplinary as an when required
- Any additional HR and Administration duties required by the company
- Provide support to both internal and external customers with respecting confidentiality at all times
- Possess a strong knowledge of I.T
- Experience working with HR and Administration
- Well organised and able to prioritise a busy work load
- Confidence and a team player
- Reliable and trustworthy
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Matt at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job