This is an attractive temporary opportunity for a diligent and conscientious Administrator to support a small team in the delivery of the highest standards of customer care. Working for an established and well respected organisation the Administrator has a crucial role to ensure that they provide a comprehensive level of administration support, allowing the team to function at it's best.
Duties will include:
* Administering processes effectively from initial customer contact through to completion.
* Raising orders and processing invoices.
* Using and developing systems to measure customer feedback.
* Diary management for the team.
* Organising, attending and recording minutes at regular meetings.
* Extraction and provision of data for reporting.
This role will suit a flexible team worker who is able to plan their own workload to meet deadlines. You will be a confident administrator with experience of supporting a busy and customer focused team with a positive and can-do approach.
Based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot you must be available to start work at the end of March for a minimum of 3 months.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 and Fridays 08:30 to 16:30.
For further details please contact Katie or Jo at RyderSlade.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job