Administrator, H.M.P Grendon & Springhill, Long term temporary, £9.44 per hour.
We are seeking to appoint a reliable,trustworthy, full time, experienced Administrator to join our team.
Your new company
Working with both public and private sector customers, this market leading Facilities Management organisation has around 20,000 employees. This large provider of Public Services manages vital infrastructure and business services and is committed to transforming the delivery of customer experience, service quality and cost for its customers.
Your new role
An exciting temporary contract opportunity has arisen working within H.M.P Grendon & Springhill. We are seeking to appoint a reliable and trustworthy full time experienced Administrator to join our hardworking and friendly team. The job involves:
- Management of Office Equipment
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Handling internal or external communication and management systems.
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be required to carry out a full NOMS DBS clearance which will be fully funded by the prison.
- Act at all times in a timely and professional manner.
- Own transport is an advantage due to location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job