Main Purpose of Job
To provide an effective administration support service for Baylis Court Trust.
Main Areas of Accountability
To provide the administration of the attendance process within the school.
- Keeping student records up to date electronically and manually, including archiving in line with GDPR regulations.
- Provide general administration support to include preparing letters as and when required, parents evening, free school meals and any other administration tasks directed by the Administration Manager.
- Assist with whole school reprographics as and when required.
- Provide cover for the reception function including reception as and when required including breaks
- To manage the post within the school.
Skills and Experience
Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
Accurate data entry.
Excellent organisational and administration skills.
Experience of working to changing priorities in order to meet strict deadlines.
Proven experience in diary management
Experience of using SIMS.
Professional and discrete approach to work.
Problem solving skills.
Effective and clear communication skills, written and verbal.
Able to learn new IT software quickly.
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
GCSE Grade C, English and Maths.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all the staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job