ADMINISTRATOR - GUISELEY, LEEDS
Working for a well established, professional and hugely successful textile and apparel manufacturer with a reputation for consistent quality and innovative design. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator with excellent data analytical skills and a good working knowledge of Excel to join the HR function
To provide an effective administration service, coordinating HR systems, providing accurate HR record keeping and regular reports.
- Collate weekly reports, such as overtime and attendance
- Collate monthly reports, such as operational KPI's, managers reports
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process, for example; prepare recruitment documents, organise recruitment time tables, draft and place adverts, log applications, liaise with recruitment agencies
- Ensure that the HR service complies with our recruitment practices and compliance including right to work, on-boarding and induction
- Administer the process for new employees, for example; prepare contracts, offer letters, process all pre-employment checks
- Support HR Manager with induction meetings with new employees and liaise with Manager's to ensure they are aware of their responsibility in the induction process.
- Administer the probation process ensuring Managers know when review meetings need to take place.
- Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current employee's conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training.
- Booking courses, liaising with providers, raising purchase order numbers, arranging in house training-courses and logging on the HR database
- Assist with the appraisal process, record completed appraisals and training needs.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner, the Manager is aware of the process and any outstanding annual leave is calculated in accordance with the employee's terms and conditions
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted for all employees.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the Careers inbox
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-employees
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained and filing is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure annual processes/checks take place, i.e. flu jabs, Health Surveillance, driving licences, etc.
- Ensure Workstation Risk Assessments are conducted for all new starters/when employee's desk locations change and carry out staff Health and Safety risk assessments.
- Ensure payroll information is given to payroll administrators in a timely manner, working with them to ensure any issues are handled promptly.
- Proven administration experience
- Must be very analytical and accustomed to pulling statistical data together using Excel
- Experience of collating KPI reports
- Attention to detail
- Good literacy/numeracy skills
- Excellent timekeeping.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job