Benefits include; pension scheme, free parking on site, lovely office and friendly team.
My client, a friendly and well established construction company based in Brentwood, is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing telephone and email enquiries
- Obtaining quotations and creating purchase orders for materials
- Tracking all site deliveries
- Diary management for engineers
- Liaising with Surveyors and Site Managers
- Processing all sub-contractor invoices against their contracts, checking, logging, tracking and monitoring invoice
- Creating weekly hire reports
- Arranging agency labour on site
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job