Role Title: Administrator
Salary: Competitive plus bonus incentive
Working Hours: 39 Hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Overall purpose of the job
BrightHouse are currently recruiting for an Administrator. Based in our distribution centre in Manchester, you will be required to provide efficient clerical support in all areas of administration including planning deliveries and follow through to customer satisfaction. As well as supporting accurate asset control processes throughout the centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process stock that comes into the service centre - allocate stock to stores and customers
- Maintenance of accurate records regarding stock and deliveries
- Providing customer service support to stores via telephone
- Arranging customer deliveries
- Resolving customer queries
- Collating customer service feedback
- To ensure that at all times a professional image is presented both in appearance and manner
- Maintain an accurate filing system
- Telephone answering and general administration duties
- Liaise with warehouse personnel to ensure accurate controls are maintained relating to both customers and stock alike
- To cover for other members of staff across other functions as circumstances require
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive Customer care/contact skills.
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Ability to function as part of a team in addition to working without close supervision
- Good standard of general education-GCSE Maths and English.
- Administration/ clerical experience is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job