Our goal is to find: 'the right talent the right job.'
- Position: Administrator
- Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Do you have a "can do attitude"?
- Do you hold a professional manner?
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Are you able to hold an excellent telephone manner?
- Are you a team player with a confident personality?
- Do you good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook?
- Do you pride yourself on being computer literate and are experienced in using Outlook, Word and Excel?
- Maybe you're experienced using Outlook, Word and Excel?
- Are you a team player and would enjoy working in a friendly, growing and fun working environment?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Do you have good data entry experience?
- Maybe you have experience using Filemaker?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this could be your exciting new career as an 'Administrator' and the TalentHQ team would love to hear from you!
- Liaise with clients to set up initial forms and online data-collection.
- Set and maintain production schedules for Clients.
- Source exhibitor list and circulate internally.
- Add / amend new data to databases, check for errors and omissions.
- Send proofs to clients, manage proofing process, subsequent amends and approvals of all entries.
- Monitor and catalogue all supplied content.
- Proof final documents to clients, amend and update and deliver to pre-press within schedule.
- Record all correspondence with exhibitors and clients for archiving.
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Strong confident telephone manner
- Organisational / clerical / meticulous approach
- Good knowledge of data handling within Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge / understanding of database technology (Filemaker preferred)
- Sound IT skills - email / word processing / data management / online data capture
- Good written English skills - ability to proof read and correct text essential
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. TalentHQ - FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Data Entry
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job