ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR OUR CLIENT BASED IN FARNBOROUGH (GU14 6GB) FOR A TEMPORARY ROLE FOR 6 MONTHS, POSSIBLY LONGER FOR MATERNITY COVER. THE ROLE IS AN IMMEDIATE START AND WILL BE WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM AND IS PAYING £10.33 PER HOUR.
- Manages diaries ensuring efficient use of time
- Handles/screens and prioritises incoming communications, dealing with delegated topics as appropriate
- Produces a variety of documents, mail and presentation materials
- Manages records ensuring effective and efficient filing and retrieval systems
- Organises business events, travel & accommodation using on-line booking system
- Processes invoices/expenses and manages local procurement as required
- Handles work of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Manages and resolves queries on behalf of the individual and gets involved in the business activities of the individual by taking accountability for specific tasks
- Provides administrative support to individual(s) including the organisation of presentations and the analysis and interpretation of information/data and budgets
- Covers Executive Assistant in absence e.g. holidays/sickness
- Attends senior management meetings to take minutes and follow up actions where appropriate
- Ensures the team are fully prepared to attend meetings
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PA experience / Administration experience with excellent organisation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC software packages
- Excel & Powerpoint - Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Working within a blue chip company, with an on-site Coffee Shop and the facility to buy hot and cold food and vending machines that supply free hot drinks. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are able to work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
- diary management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job