- Previous experience in minuting meetings to a high standard
- Good typing or handwriting speed (depending on their preference when minuting a meeting)
- Good enough with numbers to process panel member finance payments and ensure they are kept up to date
- Organising and preparing meeting rooms
- Good communication skills towards other staff members and the public
- Good customer service skills and organisation skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced job role and who is enthusiastic to get the job done right!
Must have their own transport as travelling between various locations is essential!
£9.21 from start date
14-week temp to perm
37 hours a week covering 8:30 -5.15
- Minute taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job