To provide operational and general administrative support to the depot in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, legislative and management information requirements and the required deadlines. Administration tasks will include all transport, warehouse and stock cover. A pro-active monitoring and enquiry facility for customers and internal departments. Adding, receiving and recording delivery issues received from the fleet using the database. Telephone customer contact is required. Invoicing of orders requires accurate keying skills. Booking in of inbound goods in using the internal IT system requiring speed and accuracy. Accuracy also for counting and reconciling stock daily, weekly & monthly. Ability to physically manual handle stock for returns to supplying depots.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and complaints whilst maintaining strict Service Levels Agreements.
- Invoice customers using the various company IT systems with accuracy and within company time scales.
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records using appropriate systems.
- Answer calls from Tradeteam customers, their customers and suppliers along with dray crews.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, line management and the public. Develop strong working relationships with key departmental figures.
- Deal with day-to-day queries and issues concerning Customer Service matters.
- Accuracy of report quality checking, stock loss reporting and stock checking/counting on a day-to-day basis.
- Administration team,
- Shift Manager,
- Site Manager,
- Warehouse operatives,
- Transport operatives.
- Customer service level KPI across all contracts,
- Stock loss,
- DNC accuracy,
- Booking in accuracy,
- Report maintenance.
- Specific Skills/Experience required for role
- Team player who must be able to work on own initiative with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Computer literate with in-depth knowledge of spread sheets.
Working time of the shift 0700-16.00 and working shift pattern is Monday to Friday each week.
Pay rate is £8.50
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job