Financial Services Administrator
West Byfleet, Surrey
£18,000 - £23,000
Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours)
We are currently recruiting for an excellent Administrator to join our client based in West Byfleet, Surrey. Ideally you will have experience in Financial Services or Wealth Management.
- Prepare documents for client meetings or appointments
- General Office Support - Filing, post, stock, minute taking, stock and order systems
- Completing client reports
- Sending confidential documents to clients
- Responding to clients via telephone, email and face to face
- Maintain databases
- Assist with maintaining and growing client relationships
- Other general ad-hoc admin duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Similar experience in a similar role
- Ideally 2 years experience in a Financial Services Industry
- Good secretarial and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel is essential
- A qualification in Business Administration is desirable
This role has excellent opportunities to grow within a successful company. To be considered please apply today, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.