Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our growing client is seeking an Administrator to take on a PA role supporting the Managing Director.
This job would suit someone who has gained efficient Administration experience with a high level of responsibility and organisational skills. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to use these skills and face a challenging PA role in a fantastic business.
The client are one of the largest influencers within their industry and hold an excellent reputation amongst their client base. The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience as an Administrator. Ideally, supporting an individual or team. They will need to be resilient and work well under pressure.
- Supporting/organizing/attending marketing staff meeting - ideally also doing meeting minutes and tracking, etc.
- Various small marketing projects
- Hotel/room planning for team meetings, congresses etc.
- Admin role in planning/supporting key congresses
- Administrative onboarding of new hires
- Budget tracking expenses
- Presentation development
- Support to the MD- diary management
For more information about this job or any other Administration roles in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job