Job Title: Administrator
Location: Wakefield City Centre
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday, 40 hours.
Pay Rate: £8.00ph
Start Date: ASAP
I am actively looking for an outstanding candidates to join a well-established, award-winning humanitarian charity based in central Wakefield. My Client is looking for a passionate candidate who seeks a dynamic and rewarding opportunity and are able to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is for 6 weeks initially with the possibility of extension.
Your Typical Day:
As an Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Work within the wider team with administration support
- To maintain accurate records, documents, etc. as required.
- To utilise and update donor information
- Handle a very low volume of internal communications
- Work directly with all departments to ensure that pledges are progressed in a timely manner.
- Follow processes and update systems as and when required.
What do you need?
In order to be a successful Administrator you must have worked within an Administration position previously and have excellent attention to detail as well as the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Highly organised and personally effective.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced dynamic organisation.
- Able to work with minimum direction, and respond swiftly to requests.
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you do feel you have the essential qualities for this role please do not hesitate to apply or contact us directly for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job