My client is looking for a experienced Administrator to assist with a building utilisation study which need to be carried out across 6 buildings. The role is a 3 month temp contract and is a full time position of 37.5 hours.
- Four times per day to check desks and record if they are occupied, show signs of occupancy (warm) or are empty. Checks begin at 09.30, 11.30, 14.30 and 16.30 each day
- In addition to the above, to check meeting rooms, breakout areas etc. and record number of occupants at 30 mins past each hour (9.30-16.30)
- Each office surveyed for two weeks
- Floor plans and data capture sheets provided for each day
- Data added to spreadsheet
We are looking for someone who can commit to the length of the assignment and is comfortable walking around the office buildings and floors logging desk utilisation on the forms provided. Also they will need to have the below exp/qualities:
-Have attention to detail
-Has worked in a admin capacity previous
-Is confident in using spreadsheets to capture and update data
If you are interested in this unique role and think you are suitable for it, please apply to this job ad directly with the most updated copy of your CV.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.