BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
We are looking to recruit a part time administrator to join our busy admin office in Birmingham - Perry Barr, working 25 hours per week Monday, Tuedsay and Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30.pm
To collect payments and issue relevant documentation to customers in the Counter area and to ensure all pre and post-sale information is updated accurately.
- Monitor and ensure all vehicle information input is accurate and that registration and lot numbers match.
- Ensure that all sale day processing is conducted in line with company procedures.
- Take payments in the counter area to ensure that vehicles purchased are correctly processed.
- Provide an excellent face-to-face front of house and telephone service to customers.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is correctly sorted and distributed at end of sale.
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties satisfaction as far as are reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager
- Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business administration department as necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
- Administration experience is essential.
- Experience of handling high value transactions is desirable.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Able to follow an appropriate course of action to accomplish goals, manage time and resources effectively.
- Comfortable with using all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Microsoft Office
- Cash Handling Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job