This Administrative role is an exciting opportunity to join a UK leading Financial Services company based in Manchester. You will be required to provide full administrative support to the team as requested to ensure the office runs efficiently and productively at all times.
Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Manchester and the fastest-growing business in its sector. It is an absolutely fantastic company to join with great progression prospects going forwards.
The key responsibilities for this Administrator:
- Sorting out key financial information
- Diary management
- Responding to telephone enquiries and directing them to the correct department
- Updating reports and spreadsheets
- Liaising with internal employees
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Processing new business applications and documentations using various platforms
- To ensure related business fees are produced and chased as required
- Dealing with various queries from both advisers and colleagues
The successful Administrator:
- Financial Services Administration / Processing experience
- Excellent customer services skills and highly organised
- GCSE Level (A-C) Maths and English or equivalent.
- The ability to learn and pick new processes quickly
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
The successful Administrator will receive:
- The chance to work for a leading Financial Services company based in Manchester
- Excellent progression prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job